Here’s an amazing, healthy dessert that is gluten free and dairy free, and contains NO butter, NO sugar, and NO flour. With its high quantity of proteins, nutrients, vitamins, and healthy fats, Vegetarian Orange Cake is perfect for breakfast or even as a snack, while also offering the pleasure of a tasty dessert.
What this recipe is good for . . .
Oranges are low in calories and a great source of vitamin C. They are also good for dietary fiber and B vitamins, including vitamin B1, pantothenic acid, and folate, as well as vitamin A, calcium, copper, and potassium.
Almonds are a great source of vitamin E, manganese, biotin, and copper, and also good for magnesium, molybdenum, riboflavin (vitamin B2), and phosphorus and provide healthy monounsaturated fat.
Eggs are low in calories and provide the full range of essential amino-acids.
- 6 medium-size organic eggs
- 2 large, soft organic oranges
- 2 cups ground raw almonds
- 1 pack gluten free baking powder
- 2 tablespoons organic stevia
1) Wash oranges and then boil with peel until soft
2) Crush almonds in mixer
3) Beat the eggs, add stevia and baking powder and mix
4) When the oranges are soft, peel the peduncle (or stalk) and cut them into small pieces, then add the crushed almonds and mix with a spoon until obtaining a compact mixture
5) Add the mixture to the eggs and mix with the spoon
6) Preheat oven to 356° Put parchment paper into a round baking tray
7) Pour and distribute the mix in the tray
8) Cook in oven for 1 hour (do not open during the cooking process). Wait until the cake cools, and enjoy!